Head of HR
Remote with some travel - part time
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and creative professional to lead our HR and Talent function at Symatrix. Operating as a trusted partner and advisor in all aspects of HR, you'll work collaboratively with the business and drive performance through people solutions by demonstrating a truly consultative approach to your work.
- Work in partnership with assigned business leaders to understand their strategies and priorities, helping them to assess the impacts of decisions on their people and align their people strategy and business goals to overall objectives
- Guide managers on all aspects of the employee lifecycle including resourcing and reward, organisational design and learning and talent
- Participate in and/or manage key people-related initiatives, collaborating effectively across the wider HR team to deliver our business and people plans
- Using data, metrics, and evidence to inform and drive decision making and change across the Directorates
- Implementing talent strategies, including personal and team development plans, performance management processes, and succession planning
- With your experience in a similarly specialist HR business partnering role, you'll be adept at building solid relationships with key business influencers and will be comfortable operating at a senior level
- Commercial awareness with the ability and experience to understand, evaluate and articulate the key business drivers which affect business performance, finding solutions to meet these requirements
- Proven track record in delivering key HR initiatives and solutions and working in true partnership with internal customers
- Demonstrable commitment to the promotion of inclusion, diversity, and equality
- Ability to work at pace, work independently with a creative and proactive approach to problem solving and delivering results
- Structured, organised, and proactive with a focus on continuous improvement
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years.
What can we offer in return?
Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday (pro rata), option to buy an additional 5 holiday days (pro rata), birthday given as additional holiday day after two years’ service, flexible working, eye tests, private health care, pension, bike to work scheme, childcare vouchers, share option scheme, excellent training and learning opportunities.
Right fit for you, please send your application to Carlton James email@example.com
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.