Lead Change Management Consultant
London, Manchester or Gloucestershire
Having delivered several successful Oracle HCM Cloud projects Symatrix are looking for a Lead Change Management Consultant to deliver to one strategic government customer.
You will be responsible for the change team, providing a full range of business change management and training activities to support successful delivery of HR and Payroll solutions to a range of customers, ensuring good levels of engagement from users.
This is an opportunity for you, an experienced Change professional, to develop your career in an area which is seeing considerable market demand at the moment.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Taking a business change consultant role as part of the project team on system delivery projects.
- Agreeing objectives, outputs, milestones and timescales with the customer.
- Providing a range of structured change management activities, as appropriate to the project and customer, to ensure user engagement, good levels of adoption and achievement of project benefits
- Championing good change management in project teams and providing advice on how this can be achieved
- Manage the Change Consultant and Oracle Cloud Trainers reporting into you, providing both line management as well as support and guidance in their technical development in support
- Working in collaboration, workshopping and documenting change impact assessments, business processes, stakeholder profiles and other artifacts to ensure shared understanding and a structured approach.
- Analysing and understanding the impact of the change on the business.
- Gaining an understanding of the profile of stakeholders and how best to influence them.
- Developing and managing appropriate communications and engagement plans.
- Developing training materials, coordinating and/or delivering training, as part of project delivery.
- Ensuring that diversity and inclusion are considered in the development and delivery of change plans
- Designing and establishing mechanisms to measure the progress and success of the change.
- Establishing strong and effective relationships with customer project teams, internal teams, and other stakeholders.
- Delivering well-structured, timely and accurate deliverables.
- Security Clearance IS required for this role (you are not required to have this now, but you should ensure that you are happy to go through security clearance, including but not limited to being UK citizen with a minimum of 10 years residence in the UK. Please familiarise yourself with eligibility criteria prior to applying)
- Please note that this role is a fully on-site position in London, Manchester or Gloucestershire and NOT a Hybrid/Home-Working role
- Strong Customer Facing / Consultancy experience
- Proven experience of successful delivery of business change to large complex organisations, including behavioural/cultural change, process change
- Experience and knowledge of applying change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Solid understanding of how individuals are affected by change, and mechanisms to support them through this
- Experience of assessment and management of business change impact
- Experience of stakeholder analysis and management, planning and successful delivery of communications and engagement activity
- Experience of engaging well with senior leaders
- Understanding of mechanisms used to embed change well and handle resistance
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Well organised and structured in approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional qualification in Change Management, such as APMG Change Management Practitioner
- Experience of working in an HR, Payroll or Finance team, project or organisation
- Experience of coordinating organisational change
- Experience of developing and delivering training
- Experience of Oracle Cloud solutions
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years
What can we offer in return?
Competitive Salary, Pension, 25 days holiday, option to buy an additional 5 holiday days, birthday as additional holiday after two years’ service, eye tests, private health care, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, share option scheme, excellent training and learning opportunities.
If you believe you may be a good fit for this position or are searching for a new opportunity in this field, then please send your application or enquiries to our Talent Acquisition Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.