New Business Sales
This role is critical to the continued success of Symatrix and will focus on expanding opportunities for Consulting projects, Managed Services and BPO to the users of Oracle Cloud and E-Business suite across the UK. This role will have a particular emphasis on building and winning Oracle ERP opportunities.
Within the Managed Service scope we also offer a BPO Payroll services that enables clients to implement and deliver operationally efficient Payroll functions / services and for Symatrix to them overlay their Payroll Professionals to deliver the service.
WHAT'S THE JOB?
- Primary objective is to sell Symatrix Managed Services and Consulting projects to both Oracle E-Business and Cloud ERP customers
- Exceed sales targets by owning, driving and winning opportunities across Oracle’s extensive customer base
- Own and manage the end –to-end sales process to deliver against a range of performance metrics
- Seek and engage prospect organisations by positioning our offerings and solutions, challenging the prospect by leading with Oracle experience, business cases, references and insight from the marketplace, including analysts, partners and other influencers
- Foster strong relationships with prospects and customers
- Generate leads through the client qualification process
- Report accurately on sales pipeline to meet sales objectives
- Management of a formal bidding cycle – PQQ, RFP, ITT, -coordinating and completing the documentation with support from Symatrix and Oracle resources, as well as the discovery / Q&A phases
- Supporting and delivering marketing activities such as client seminars, breakfast briefings and the creation of Symatrix collateral
- Identify market opportunities for new and existing Symatrix services, through market knowledge obtained from industry awareness, client engagement and Oracle relationships
- Identify, clarify and understanding the personal and business drivers in opportunities
- Work with the Oracle Sales and Customer Success teams to agree the relationship mapping between Symatrix and the client and Oracle, to ensure multi-level relationships and coverage within the account
- Co-ordinate a cross functional pre-sales team to gather detailed requirements to support the sales cycle – business, process and functional, leveraging the experience of the Symatrix consulting team and Oracle resources
- Obtain a high level technical understanding of the client’s IT strategy and requirements
- Support the qualification of opportunities and architect appropriate solutions, leveraging existing deployments and extending them with Symatrix and Oracle based services and products
- Create and present solutions using innovative and engaging methods.
- Co-ordinate the Symatrix Managed Services and client delivery teams, to validate the solution and to create the estimates for implementation and ongoing services
- Ensure the successful handover from the sales team through to the Symatrix Managed Service team, including relationships and the solution
- Establish and maintain relationships with Oracle and their sales and customer success teams
- Develop and maintain professional and personal Oracle pre-sales relationships, ensuring they’re aware of our credentials and capabilities, as well as sales and marking activities
- Strong past experience of selling ERP solutions and services
- Demonstrable track record of sales achievement in previous sales roles
- Previous evidence of building strong relationships with the prospect / customer community
- Strong sales questioning and solution design techniques
- Knowledge of the ERP marketplace
- Able to build rapport and trust with clients, colleagues and partners
- Excellent presentation skills
- Well organised and structured in approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of building and contributing to business cases
- Sales methodologies and techniques
- A string knowledge of IT project implementation methodologies
- Experience of selling support or payroll outsourcing in the HCM market
- Strong track record of selling Cloud-based applications from within a major software vendor or niche provider
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
We are an Oracle HCM and ERP Cloud platinum partner with some of the best Oracle Cloud talent delivering enterprise Cloud projects for our clients.
This is an exciting time for Symatrix, with our continued growth we are recruiting across all areas of the business.
We like to reward our loyal and hardworking colleagues, preferring to promote from within and offer you the opportunity to take another step up the ladder.
We are also proud of the culture we have built here at Symatrix and it is important to us you feel part of the team. To do this we have many events and socials that we organise throughout the year and ensure we communicate throughout the business so EVERYONE feels a part of the Symatrix family!
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU IN RETURN?
As well as your annual salary we also offer the following; Bonus, Group Life Cover, Pension Contribution 5%, Healthcare, Cycle to Work Scheme, 25 days holidays, 5 days holiday buy back a year and your birthday off after 2 years’ service.
So, if this sounds like the opportunity for you, please get in touch and see what 2021 has to bring!
If you feel this role is of interest and a rewarding, thriving and supportive environment is what you are looking for in your next career move then please get in touch with your details and CV:
Recruitment Acquisition Manager
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.