New Business Sales
You need to be a business winning senior salesperson with emphasis on building and winning Oracle Application opportunities.
This role is critical to the continued success of Symatrix and will focus on expanding opportunities for Consulting projects, Managed Services and BPO to the users of Oracle Cloud and E-Business suite across the UK.
- Your primary objective is to sell Symatrix Managed Services and Consulting projects to both Oracle E-Business and Oracle Cloud customers
- To exceed sales targets by owning, driving, and winning opportunities across Oracle’s extensive customer base
- Own and manage the end –to-end sales process to deliver against a range of performance metrics
- Seek and engage prospect organisations by positioning our offerings and solutions, challenging the prospect by leading with Oracle experience, business cases, references, and insight from the marketplace, including analysts, partners, and other influencers
- Foster strong relationships with prospects and customers and generate leads through the client qualification process
- Report accurately on sales pipeline to meet sales objectives and identify market opportunities for new and existing Symatrix services, through market knowledge obtained from industry awareness, client engagement and Oracle relationships
- Management of a formal bidding cycle – PQQ, RFP, ITT, co-ordinating and completing the documentation with support from Symatrix and Oracle resources, as well as the discovery / Q&A phases
- Supporting and delivering marketing activities such as client seminars, breakfast briefings and the creation of Symatrix collateral and identify, clarify, and understand the personal and business drivers in opportunities
- Experience in selling ERP, HCM and Payroll solutions and services
- Demonstrable track record of sales achievement in previous sales roles
- Previous evidence of building strong relationships with the prospect / customer community
- Strong sales questioning and solution design techniques
- Knowledge of the back office applications marketplace
- To build rapport and trust with clients, colleagues, and partners
- Presentation skills
- A well organised and structured in approach
- Experience of building and contributing to business cases
- Sales methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge of IT project implementation methodologies
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years.
What can we offer in return?
As well as your annual salary we also provide the following: commission, group life cover, pension contribution, healthcare, cycle to work scheme, 25 days holidays, 5 days holiday buy back a year and your birthday off after 2 years’ service.
If you can meet this Sales challenge; if you have what it takes and are looking for that next step in your career, then we want to hear from you. Send your application to Carlton James using email@example.com
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.