Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant
Having delivered several successful Oracle HCM Cloud projects and with lots more coming up on the horizon, we are looking for an Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant who will be responsible for the successful design, implementation and support of HCM Cloud solutions for a range of clients. This is an opportunity for you, an experienced HCM system professional, to develop your career in an area which is seeing considerable market demand at the moment.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for taking a lead functional consultant role in Oracle HCM Cloud projects and building trusted client relationships.
- Liaising with major stakeholders, delivery teams, support teams, 3rd parties both external and internal
- Shaping major HCM assignments that are aimed at achieving demonstrable business benefit.
- Conducting discovery sessions with clients to determine process pain points and diagnose how HCM Cloud can provide value and Return on Investment.
- Documenting requirements, business processes, application configurations, data migrations, testing plans and other artifacts to ensure shared understanding and facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Agreeing objectives, outputs, milestones and timescales with the client.
- Supporting the client through testing and go live
- Supporting the transition to the Symatrix support team or other support functions
- Assist the sales team in pre-sales activities and tender responses
- Establish strong an effective relationships with the client project teams
- Creating well-structured & accurate deliverables.
- Strong Client Facing / Consultancy experience
- Proven experience of delivering Oracle based HCM solutions to large enterprise clients
- Experience in Applications Security Configuration
- Excellent knowledge of the Oracle HCM Cloud
- Knowledge of the following functional areas; Core HR, Workforce, Time & Attendance, HR Helpdesk, Payroll, Benefits, Performance Management, Recruit and Cloud Learning
- Full lifecycle implementation experience in R12
- Expert in multiple Oracle HCM modules
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation skills
- Well organised and structured in approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Willingness to travel and be away from home
- UK based
- Oracle Taleo Learn & Recruit experience
- Experience of integrating into the wider Oracle E-Business Suite
- Supporting pre-sales activities
- Experience of responding to ITT/RFPs
- SC clearance
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years.
What can we offer in return?
As well as your annual salary we also offer the following; Bonus, Group Life Cover, Pension Contribution 5%, Healthcare, Cycle to Work Scheme, 25 days holidays, 5 days holiday buy back a year and your birthday off after 2 years’ service.
Right fit for you, please send your application to Chantel Heesen firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.