The Symatrix Managed Services teams offer a range of services to our customers:
- Application support, covering the entire suite of Oracle HRMS products, including HR, Self Service, Learning Management, Recruitment and Payroll on both E-Business Suite and Fusion.
- Hosting and DBA Services
- Business Process Outsourcing for HR Administration and Payroll Solutions
The Payroll Specialist will provide a first point of contact for specified BPO team customers by:
- Providing a positive, personal, responsive and efficient service to all our customers.
- Providing the fastest route to customer resolution
- Setting clear expectations and following up on what we say
- Recognise and respect differing levels of technical knowledge and adjusting our communication style accordingly
To maintain customer satisfaction (which will be monitored through customer satisfaction surveys)
Main duties and responsibilities
- Input and process HR and payroll data in a timely and accurate manner to ensure continual SLA adherence
- Resolve and provide advice and guidance on payroll queries from employees, HMRC and other 3rd parties
- Deal with all customer telephone enquiries in line with SLA
- Ensure confidentiality of customer data is maintained at all times
- Provide scheduled payroll reports
- Support the BPO Manager in providing regular service delivery reports
- Customer advisor on payroll legislation
- To work in line with all payroll processes as per documented manuals
- Document changes to customer process and procedures
- Work with cross departmental teams, both internally and with the customer, to deliver exceptional service
- UAT of any system changes
- To work in line with the Symatrix ISMS
- To undertake any other reasonable duties commensurate with the level of the post to ensure the smooth running of the company
- To support new customers when required, the on-boarding of new customers and UAT of new customer solutions
- To highlight continuous improvements to the HR and Payroll processes to drive continual service improvement
- A positive “can do” approach
- Proven experience of UK payroll administration
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Ability to work in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customer peers
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Good problem solving skills
- Detailed knowledge of UK payroll legislation
- Knowledge of Data Protection and Information Security regulations
- UK based
- Experience of Oracle HR and Payroll (E-Business or Fusion)
- Experience of Oracle HRMS implementation/ project experience
- Experience of systems support
- Experience of a help or service desk
- Experience of working for an outsource provider
- Experience of large payrolls
- Experience of reporting tools
- Detailed knowledge of UK HR legislation
- Knowledge of International Payroll legislation
- Experience of working in a team when a new HR & Payroll solution has been implemented
- Experience of working in a fully managed payroll environment
- CIPP or CIPD qualified
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years
What can we offer in return?
As well as your annual salary we also offer the following; Bonus, Group Life Cover, Pension Contribution 5%, Healthcare, Cycle to Work Scheme, 25 days holidays, 5 days holiday buy back a year and your birthday off after 2 years’ service.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an already well established and growing company, with individual growth potential and development. If you are interested in hearing more, please apply to the below email addressChantel Heesen firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.