WHAT IS THE ROLE?
The Payroll Specialist will provide a first point of contact for specified BPO team customers by:
- Providing a positive, personal, responsive and efficient service to all of our customers.
- Providing the fastest route to customer resolution
- Setting clear expectations and following up on what we say
- Recognise and respect differing levels of technical knowledge and adjusting our communication style accordingly
- To maintain customer satisfaction (which will be monitored through customer satisfaction surveys)
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Input and process HR and payroll data in a timely and accurate manner to ensure continual SLA adherence
- Resolve and provide advice and guidance on payroll queries from employees, HMRC and other 3rd parties
- Deal with all customer telephone enquiries in line with SLA
- Ensure confidentiality of customer data is maintained at all times
- Provide scheduled payroll reports
- Support the BPO Manager in providing regular service delivery reports
- Customer advisor on payroll legislation
- To work in line with all payroll processes as per documented manuals
- Document changes to customer process and procedures
- Work with cross departmental teams, both internally and with the customer, to deliver exceptional service
- UAT of any system changes
- To work in line with the Symatrix ISMS
- To undertake any other reasonable duties commensurate with the level of the post to ensure the smooth running of the company
- To support new customers when required, the on-boarding of new customers and UAT of new customer solutions
- To highlight continuous improvements to the HR and Payroll processes to drive continual service improvement
WHO ARE YOU?
- A positive “can do” approach
- Proven experience of UK payroll administration
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Ability to work in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customer peers
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Good problem solving skills
- Detailed knowledge of UK payroll legislation
- Knowledge of Data Protection and Information Security regulations
- Experience of Oracle HR and Payroll (E-Business or Fusion)
- Experience of Oracle HRMS implementation/ project experience
- Experience of systems support
- Experience of a help or service desk
- Experience of working for an outsource provider
- Experience of large payrolls
- Experience of reporting tools
- Detailed knowledge of UK HR legislation
- Knowledge of International Payroll legislation
- Experience of working in a team when a new HR & Payroll solution has been implemented
- Experience of working in a fully managed payroll environment
- CIPP or CIPD qualified
We are an Oracle HCM and ERP Cloud platinum partner with some of the best Oracle Cloud talent delivering enterprise Cloud projects for our clients.
This is an exciting time for Symatrix, with our continued growth we are recruiting across all areas of the business.
We like to reward our loyal and hardworking colleagues, preferring to promote from within and offer you the opportunity to take another step up the ladder.
We are also proud of the culture we have built here at Symatrix and it is important to us you feel part of the team. To do this we have many events and socials that we organise throughout the year and ensure we communicate throughout the business so EVERYONE feels a part of the Symatrix family!
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU IN RETURN?
As well as your annual salary we also offer the following; Bonus, Group Life Cover, Pension Contribution 5%, Healthcare, Cycle to Work Scheme, 25 days holidays, 5 days holiday buy back a year and your birthday off after 2 years’ service.
So, if this sounds like the opportunity for you, please get in touch and see what 2021 has to bring!
If you feel this role is of interest and a rewarding, thriving and supportive environment is what you are looking for in your next career move then please get in touch with your details and CV:
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.