Remote and on-site, as required
To support the Project Management Lead and Project Managers with the delivery of Projects, ensuring the correct controls and processes are being executed including tracking and reporting. The PMO Coordinator will assist in the definition and maintenance of the standards of project management and process.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Effective tracking and communication of project status, deliverables, controls and metrics
- Support the creation and improvement of internal Business Operating Model processes, procedures, and project management tools
- Developing and maintaining the Kimble Project Accounting system, checking estimates against contracts and timesheets
- Support operational responses for sales opportunities - RFPs and RFIs
- Managing the handover processes from Sales to Delivery team and then to Support
- Assisting with the resourcing of projects
- Overall responsibility for all contractors, updating contracts, SharePoint and resourcing
- Act as a reference point for PM queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- Track and report on project performance, providing a real-time and comprehensive view of all projects
- Develop positive relationships with the overall team to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on project progress
- Share lessons learned and best practices across projects
- SC Clearance (not required to have now, but should be eligible to gain clearance)
- Proven PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent financial acumen including budget tracking systems
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Professional and positive approach
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative
- Assertive, adaptable and creative
- A can do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Willingness to travel and stay away from home
- Experience of HRMS implementation
- Experience of responding to ITT /RFP’s
- Good academic background and Project Management Qualification
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years
What can we offer in return?
Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, option to buy an additional 5 holiday days, birthday as additional holiday after two years’ service, flexible working, eye tests, private health care, pension, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, share option scheme, excellent training and learning opportunities.
If you are an experienced IT & PMO professional, searching for a new opportunity, then please send your application to our Talent Acquisition Specialist email@example.com
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.