Senior Application Support Analyst
The Symatrix support team provides applications support to a broad range of external clients, covering the entire suite including Oracle Financials, Procurement, Projects and Supply Chain Management. Symatrix supports both Oracle eBusiness Suite and Oracle Cloud Applications.
The main purpose of this role is to provide professional, effective, and efficient support to Oracle Supply Chain Management (SCM) clients to ensure that the Symatrix team maintains a high level of service and meets each client’s Service Level Agreements and expectations.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide reactive support for Oracle SCM applications suite by telephone, online case portal and email.
- Functional problem investigation and resolution within defined SLAs.
- Performing root cause analysis and identify solutions that will prevent incidents from recurring.
- Management of change requests through the software development lifecycle.
- Management of client Service Requests with Oracle, enhancing Oracle’s ability to provide a fix with rapid response timescales, and intelligent problem investigation.
- Management of testing and implementation lifecycles, through to go live and client signoff.
- Prepare comprehensive documentation for changes (including defect fixes) - these include Functional Design Documents, Technical Design Documents, Configuration Documents, Test Scripts and Test Results.
- To remain abreast of the latest patches and product releases, to ensure that our clients are kept up to date with these patches and product releases, in order that they comply with latest legislation.
- To be aware of latest functionality developments, identifying potential configuration opportunities that would benefit Symatrix’ support customers.
- To be responsible for identifying and undertaking training and personal development to meet business needs.
- To be responsible for upskilling junior support analysts and help grow the knowledge base across the team.
- To work as part of a wider team, supporting and training colleagues where necessary.
- To fulfil, on occasions, other reasonable duties which may be required to be undertaken in the consultancy arm of Symatrix, to meet business and customer needs.
Strong implementation or support experience in Oracle Supply Chain Management. Experience is at least 4 of the following areas is essential. in several of the following modules:
- Bill of Materials
- Work in Process
- Project Manufacturing
- Warehouse Management
- Order Management
Good knowledge of Oracle SQL and PLSQL, Workflow, Approvals Management (AME), Integrations and Customisations (forms development, forms, and OAF personalisations).
Strong understanding of service management processes such as Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
Commitment to delivering the highest standards of customer care.
Proven ability to build and manage client customer relationships.
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels of the business.
Ability to prioritise and work on incidents in parallel to team lead responsibilities.
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years
What can we offer in return?
As well as your annual salary we also provided you the following, bonus, group life cover, pension contribution, healthcare, cycle to work scheme, 25 days holidays, 5 days holiday buy back a year and your birthday off afternoon 2 years’ service.
Please send your application to Chantal Heesen, Talent Acquisition Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.