Here at Symatrix we’re looking for people who are excited and passionate about what they do and who take pride in making a difference to other organisations.
An as employer we are very focused on providing amazing career opportunities, progression and development for all of our employees.
As an Oracle Platinum Partner we are able to give all employees access to specialised training, learning and development as well as any crucial soft skills that you might need in order to be the best in your area of expertise.
It’s important to us to maintain the great culture we have and this is even more critical as we grow as a result of our continued success in the market. Therefore when meeting potential employees we are always conscious to make sure that they have the same values as our current team:
If this rewarding, thriving and supportive environment is what you are looking for in your next career move then please get in touch with your details and CV:
Vacancies at Symatrix
We are always interested in speaking to Oracle and Cloud HCM professionals who are looking to grown their career within Cloud.
If you are interested in knowing more about career opportunities with Symatrix please get in touch with our Resourcing Manager Kelly Blake at Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.
We are always interested in speaking to candidates who are strong in the following areas:
- Oracle HCM Functional / Technical / Support Consultants / Project Managers / Testers / Trainers
- Enterprise Sales and Pre-Sales Specialists
- BPO Administrators, Payroll Specialists and Managers
- Oracle HCM expertise (Cloud / EBS / Peoplesoft) including OBI, Recruitment, HR, Talent, Payroll, Learning, Compensation, Benefits, T&L as well as the Taleo suites.
Our Benefits and What Makes Us Different:
- Big focus on Training, Learning and Development for all employees
- Social Events such as a Company Weekend Away, Quarterly Nights Out, Consultant Meet Ups, Christmas Parties and much more!
- Benefits include: Bonus, pension, private health care, bike to work scheme, childcare vouchers, 25 days holiday, share option scheme, Employee Referral Scheme - £1000, Annual Eye Test and much more!