Here at Symatrix we’re looking for people who are excited and passionate about what they do and who take pride in making a difference to other organisations.
An as employer we are very focused on providing amazing career opportunities, progression and development for all of our employees.
As an Oracle Platinum Partner we are able to give all employees access to specialised training, learning and development as well as any crucial soft skills that you might need in order to be the best in your area of expertise.
It’s important to us to maintain the great culture we have and this is even more critical as we grow as a result of our continued success in the market. Therefore when meeting potential employees we are always conscious to make sure that they have the same qualities as our current team:
- Team Player – To be the best at what we do we recognise that we all need to work as a team and support one another as well as the various parts of the business.
- Engaging – People who thrive in our organisation are those who love to engage with others and understand the importance of creating strong working relationships.
- Loyal – We reward loyalty and commitment here at Symatrix. We value those who work hard for us and in return we invest heavily in their careers and futures.
- Consultative – No matter what areas employees work in within the business, chances are they will be speaking and/or meeting with clients. All of our employees understand the importance of providing outstanding services to these clients and having the ability to be consultative in their approaches with them. Our aim is to understand their problems and offer them solutions; we want everyone to be part of that solution making process. What is especially important is being able to understand the notion of working for the client as part of a team while doing your utmost to represent Symatrix as a consultancy of choice.
- Hard Working – At Symatrix everyone works incredibly hard to ensure their work is at a high standard. Everyone’s work reflects not only on the company but on their colleagues as well. We take pride in the amazing work and results that our colleagues are able to achieve; our company recognises and rewards not only these results but the hard work that goes behind them.
If this rewarding, thriving and supportive environment is what you are looking for in your next career move then please get in touch with your details and CV:
Vacancies at Symatrix
We are always interested in speaking to Oracle and Cloud HCM professionals who are looking to grown their career within Cloud.
If you are interested in knowing more about career opportunities with Symatrix please get in touch with our Resourcing Manager Kelly Blake at Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always interested in speaking to candidates who are strong in the following areas:
- Oracle HCM Functional / Technical / Support Consultants / Project Managers / Testers / Trainers
- Enterprise Sales and Pre-Sales Specialists
- BPO Administrators, Payroll Specialists and Managers
- Oracle HCM expertise (Cloud / EBS / Peoplesoft) including OBI, Recruitment, HR, Talent, Payroll, Learning, Compensation, Benefits, T&L as well as the Taleo suites.
Our Benefits and What Makes Us Different:
- Big focus on Training, Learning and Development for all employees
- Social Events such as a Company Weekend Away, Quarterly Nights Out, Consultant Meet Ups, Christmas Parties and much more!
- Benefits include: Bonus, pension, private health care, bike to work scheme, childcare vouchers, 25 days holiday, share option scheme, Employee Referral Scheme - £1000, Annual Eye Test and much more!